Decided I'm gonna give it a try........m
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:26am|
On a quick note:
Mark didn't have the surgery to put the tube in. His white blood count is too high so he will be on antibiotics for 2 weeks. They moved him back to the West Palm Beach hospital yesterday where he will stay for two weeks while on the antibiotics. Then they will take him back to Miami for the op. I can't wait for all of this to be over.
On another note:
I decided to try my hand at setting up a website for the family. I have limited HTML knowledge and none where scripts or CGI's come into play. So, today I am going to try and figure out how to get this done. I fear it is going to be a very slow process, but good for me none the less as it will give me something positive to focus on. I registered a domain name and signed up for a hosting account. I'll keep it secret though until I accually have something to look at on the website.......LOL.
Have a great day ladies and gent!
Love and Hugs,