Caly, I know you said in one of your (M)

iVillage Member
Caly, I know you said in one of your (M)
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:14am
posts that you were thinking about setting up a chat. What did you say about it? And what are you thinking of doing? I might have some ideas to help, but since I can't find the post, I can't remember what you said.

Let me know,

Trac

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:53pm
Hi Trac!

Thanks for the offer to help, im always up for ideas. I am hoping to host a chat on Tues at 2 pm in the afternoon EST that is. I cant do night time chats and I thought that maybe for some of you this may offer a different opportunity too. When I spoke to the CMs they said because of all the changes to the boards they are not setting up new chats for a month or so but at the end of APril I should contact them. I have to take a one time online chat hosting training but thats no biggie.

Let me know what you are thinking and if you have a suggestion for a better time.

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:50pm
I would appreciate the day time chat. As I am now working nights. (I hate the new schedule can't get used to not going to bed till the sun comes up) And I had totally forgotten the fact that Ivillage has chats too. Silly me. But count me in when you get to it.

Trac

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:02pm
Great Trac! Looking forward to it.

In the meantime, we can set up an informal chat if any of you would like. Let me know.

I have AIM and Yahoo messenger.

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:13pm
Trac, if you ever want to chat or anyone else for that matter. I am on MSN, with legs200n1@hotmail.com

so send me an email and I will "talk" whenever I am on. How does that sound?

By the way, it is legs 2 zero zero N 1...not the letters.

Take care, Hope to talk to you soon. Lisa-)

PS thanks for the the message to me at the other post.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:14pm
I am on MSN with tracarts45, also AIM tracarts45 and yahoo with tracarts. Right now, I am going nuts with my comp though. Put in a new network router/hub and everything is loggy. The mouse has jitters the keyboard stutters in the typing on the screen. And I am getting physical memory errors and trap errors right and left. Don't know what it is, but I am about ready to shoot the comp, and that would cause serious withdrawal symptoms. Worse than any drug weaning you could think of.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:30pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOO dont shoot the computer LOL ,, We would miss you too much.:-) I know the feeling of not having one, my husband says Im like a caged tiger when cable is down and I dont have my lifeline to the world hehehe

I will add you to my AIM and Yahoo friends list, but im on AIM a lot more then Yahoo just so you know.

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:34pm
why do you think i have all three, but i found a way to deal with that, I downloaded a program from cerulean studios, called trillian. It lets you put all your IM Id's in one place and logs you in to all of them. you can just search for trillian and then down load it. Its great, cause my mom and dad use yahoo, but my son uses msn and my friend tiff uses aim. only way I could keep it all straight. Plus it has a bunch of different emoticons that are so fun.

I did figure out part of the problem, my fan had fallen off of my chip. And the other things may relate to the issues i have with my video card, that is going to get changed as soon as I find the gift certificate I got for christmas. It is in one of the myriad boxes. My son says look for the one with my diplomas. So, i guess I won't shoot it yet.

Trac