gosh i hate how i look - vwtrixie

iVillage Member
gosh i hate how i look - vwtrixie
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:51pm
I'm totally confused with the new board format. I wanted to respond to your post about forming some type of weightloss support group, but didn't repsonde before the board changed, but I am totally interested!

I don't really know where to start.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:55pm
OK hun!

I am going to be setting that up shortly via email and will add you to the list. I will post more about this a bit later hehe.. I have to go get my son from school but wanted to let you know you have been added to our group!

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:49pm
Ok me again!

I tried sending you an email using your profile and it was sent back to me as unaccepted. We are certainly going to do this on the boards too but thought that it would be fun to have an email group too. If you would like to join that, I need you to send me an email at Sc0utm0m@aol.com so I can add you to the group. If you would rather just be part of the board group thats fine,, Watch for the posts when we start!

*hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:18pm
No problem kiddo! Looks like Caly attacked ya before I could explain! Ha ha ha, she's good like that! Hope that my post helped you a bit, and remember, if you need me, or any of us, you know how to find us! Take care, and think positive!

Trixie