=^..^=Mid-Week Check-In=^..^=

iVillage Member
=^..^=Mid-Week Check-In=^..^=
Wed, 10-21-2009 - 9:38pm

How is your week going so far???

Any prayer requests or praise reports you want to share with us??

Wendy(wendyhtml)
Proud Community Leader of:
Christian Bookshelf & Christian Families

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketcf2.png image by chickofgrace

Seahawks.gif image by chickofgrace2-3 VS.

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Wed, 10-21-2009 - 10:17pm

Hey Jen! How is your week going?

We are chugging along. Brie, DH and I don't feel well. Thanking the Lord that Z has been spared. Prayers would be so appreciated.

I have a praise! My grandmother is doing much better. She is doing well with her therapy. She sounds so much more upbeat than she did last week. I can't go visit because of our sickness, so that makes me sad, but I am encouraged she is doing so well. Thank you Jesus!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-21-2009 - 11:22pm

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 7:30pm

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's kitty and I will be keeping Mitzy in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have had a great day!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 10:42pm

Go, Grandma, go! Definitely better for recovery if a person is positive about things, so I pray her attitude will stay sunny and help to improve her condition. :)

Hugs to your family and wishes for a speedy vanquishing of the "ickies"!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 10:49pm

Hugs for you and your mum, and I hope you have lots of good memories of Maddie to keep your spirits up.

My mum let me know yesterday that she may be putting their cat Gypsy down - I think she's 14 now and she's not in the best condition. It's hard to picture that reality when she's looked like a graceful princess of a kitty the whole time. (In fact, I sometimes call her Princess.)

I hope Mitzy's heart doesn't give her trouble. Pets don't usually agree with our need to bathe them regularly, so medicine is definitely out of the picture for them. ;)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 11:03pm

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Angie. Today was actually an awesome day. No particular reason....it was just a good day.

Wendy(wendyhtml)

bc4big.gif image by chickofgrace

Photobucketcfb3.png image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 11:05pm
Thanks Becca. Yeah, we have some great memories of ^Miss Maddie Lou^ as I always called her!! :D

Wendy(wendyhtml)

bc4big.gif image by chickofgrace

Photobucketcfb3.png image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-22-2009 - 11:19pm

My week is going pretty well. Getting the packing down to the last bits of clutter, so we'll be determining just how long we need the essentials. (For example, will we keep the desktop running till the last night or box it up just a bit earlier to make loading the rental truck that much easier?)

I realised this morning that I might be feeling a bit off because of my prenatal vitamins. (Forgot to take 'em on Tuesday and felt great...) Will try taking Friday's dose at night or call the dr's office to see if I'd be okay switching to regular multivitamins at this late stage. Of course, I could also be experiencing a resurgence of the excess stomach acid I had in the second month. All those hormones do funky things! ;)

And a silly mum kind of praise: Tim seems more and more interested in toilet training (even though we're not expecting it due to the upcoming changes in our lives) and used the toilet tonight. Yay! He seems to be getting so much more independent every week and that will help with a baby in the house. :)

Community Leader
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 12:10pm

Hi Becca! Those hormones do create crazy things. I used to take my prenatal at night because it did make me feel yucky!

Yay Tim! That is great that he is taking a interest! I hope he continues!!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-23-2009 - 12:18pm

This morning seemed like a "dry run" (pun intended). LOL I'd bought a potty in the spring that can be separated into a stepstool and training seat, so I put that on the regular toilet and he seemed thrilled. I'm thinking that not only is he getting to the right place as far as understanding what his body is telling him, but he also wants to be a big boy rather than sit on the potty beside the toilet...

Reminds me of a blog post my cousin wrote earlier this year - her first or second decided to train when his sibling came along and she was thinking it was all wrong timing, but it turns out he went against the conventional wisdom and was just fine. I'll expect Tim to make a little more progress and then regress - if that doesn't happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised, and if it does I'm prepared. ;)

Pages