Update and Prayer Request..

iVillage Member
Update and Prayer Request..
Sun, 11-08-2009 - 10:51am
Hi everyone, I know it has been a really long time since I have posted here and well a lot has happened during the last month or so, and I really have no idea where to begin lol Anyhoos 3 weeks ago today I broke up with Matt...it was the hardest decission I have ever had to make, but I know it was the best thing to do. Matt was my first love and I will probably love him forever.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-08-2009 - 12:06pm

Good Morning Sweetie -

I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. You have actually been on my heart this last week and now I know why God put you there!!! I am definetely praying for you. Thanks for the update my friend. Miss you and love you.

Photobucket

Proud Community Leader of:
Christian Bookshelf & Christian Families

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketcfb7.png image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-08-2009 - 12:16pm
Thank you so much Jen, that really means a lot!

HerosSmallvilleHousewivesMcDreamyPhotobucket

Powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Sun, 11-08-2009 - 9:03pm

Praying for the Lord to watch over you and draw you near! Praying for your healing and for Matt's healing as well. Praying for the Lord to bless you abundantly! Please keep us updated on you! We miss you around here!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-08-2009 - 11:33pm

Jennifer, I'm glad that you have God as your priority, rather than a relationship, and I'm sure you'll be rewarded. I also hope that Matt will pursue the same goal.

And here's praying you don't have to be at the shelter for long!

Lots of hugs and many prayers to you!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-11-2009 - 11:57am
I'm so sorry to hear about your break-up...even when it is ultimately a good thing, the pain is very real. I pray that God heals both of your hearts and that you are able to cling to Him through this. And i also pray for Matt as he deals with this big change and that he will also feel God's presence through this (((((hugs)))))