26 days till Christmas!

iVillage Member
26 days till Christmas!
Sun, 11-29-2009 - 12:52pm

We had a little snow overnight and Hubby says that since the ground is frozen, this snowfall won't melt easily like previous ones. I'm okay with that now that we're getting close to Christmas. In fact, I should get my Advent calendars out. (As long as it wasn't damaged in the move, I have one with a Nativity scene and Bible verses under the windows. Love that Mum gave it to me after years of it being the only one at home.)

What are you doing to prepare? Have you decorated, shopped or thought about doing so?

I have the quart jars needed for cookie mixes and this morning I quickly planned out which recipes to use. I should have 4 jars left of the box of 12. Maybe I'll make one or two for my best friend's after Christmas visit and then use the last two for me? We haven't had cookies lately so it might be fun to put them under the tree and have a treat in the New Year. :)

Other than that, no decorating yet, though I may cave in and buy window stickies that Sis #2 told me are available in Wal-Mart. (I think she said they're 99 cents a sheet.)

Not sure what Hubby's doing for his family but I'm sure we can figure that out a little later. :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-29-2009 - 10:12pm

we had a busy day here today, and I am about zonked out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-29-2009 - 11:15pm
Busy, busy, busy! Hope you get some rest. :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com