Due date here, now what? ;)

iVillage Member
Due date here, now what? ;)
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 3:45pm

I'm sprinkling some magic dust on this message in hopes it helps bring on labour. ;)

I was one day over my date with the kidlet, so this shouldn't be frustrating, but I hate the wait! I had to remove my pregnancy ticker as soon as I noticed that it said, "Hooray! I've arrived" and so far today that's not true.

And I'm not really motivated, either, like I was yesterday. After completing a few errands this morning, all I've felt like doing is playing around with message boards. Really should wash dishes so I'm not leaving a mess for Hubby to clean up later. And the munchkin would definitely appreciate freshly baked muffins since we used up the last this morning...

Hope everyone has a good day and sends some contraction vibes my way. Bring on the pain so I can meet my baby! ;)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 4:53pm
~~~~ Easy Labor Vibes~~~ I hope baby comes SOOOOON!!! Take it easy!

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 5:01pm
Shame on me! Now I'm feeling like I'm PMSing. Blech.

Community Leader
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 5:36pm

Sending easy labor vibes your way!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 11:09pm
aw Becca, sorry to read this, I keep checking the board in hopes our new little miracle, oops sorry your new little miracle has arrived!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 12:50am

It'll happen when it happens, right?

I felt a bit better after Hubby got home. And since I hadn't determined what to make for supper and didn't really care, he picked up Subway for us. :D That cheered me up and now I'm just back to trying to be patient... Although I am feeling a bit more pain here and there, so we'll see what happens overnight.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 1:41pm

I am praying for you to have a smooth and easy labor!!!! I know you will keep us updated.

Heather(butterfly746)

Proud Community Leader of:
Christian Bookshelf & Christian Families

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketcf8.png image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 2:35pm

Even though I'm motivated to clean today, I'm still keeping up an online presence so I have something to do besides dwell on the fact that I've made it past the due date (again, though last time my water broke on the date and I was in the hospital overnight so I felt much closer to the end LOL).

This morning I did have some contractions along with back pain, but they've gone away for now. Maybe it's early labour where things are inconsistent and yet leading up to something? "We shall see" is what I keep saying these days and so far today that waiting isn't stressing me out. I'm just trying to use the energy I have and be calm about the whole process. It's really not going to be that much longer before I have my baby in my arms, so I need to relax and let it happen. :)

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 3:42pm

Yup, just relax and take it easy!!!!! I can't wait to hear from you or Brad when the little peanut arrives.

Joelle(mrsmoejoe)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 5:04pm
You're on my email list. Brad will have the job of signing in to my inbox to send a message 'cause I highly doubt there'll be wireless in the maternity ward. (If there is, you can bet I'll be requesting my computer be brought from home. LOL)

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-02-2009 - 5:39pm

You never know. A lot of the hospitals have wireless now a days! You should call and ask them before you even have to go.

Joelle(mrsmoejoe)

Photobucket

Pages