Photos of Ben

iVillage Member
Photos of Ben
Tue, 12-08-2009 - 11:26am

Sneaking in a moment while I eat breakfast...

Photos of Ben can be seen in his own album at my website photo gallery: http://beccacarter.com/gallery/v/ben

As you can imagine, nights can seem long when there isn't much sleep to be had between feedings and/or Ben just wants to be held. Finding time for a daytime nap is interesting with Tim around (and he usually needs no nap or only a half-hour). Hubby is home this week, back to work next week and then home again for the rest of the month. He's trying to finish our fence before the ground is completely frozen but it's a tough task to dig the holes for the fenceposts! Once they're done, getting the railings in place and putting up the mesh should seem like a breeze.

Any advice from BFing mums on how to avoid one-sided feeding? I had to get hot towels this morning, then express. Hopefully when he wakes again, that will convince Ben to partake of both supplies so I'm not sore and feeling lopsided. ;)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-08-2009 - 12:16pm

Oh Becca....little Ben is so adorable and precious. I love the pictures of Tim looking at him!!! Is Tim being

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 12-08-2009 - 12:29pm

Hi Becca! Love the pictures. Ben is adorable! I love the pictures of Tim with him! I am sure it is difficult with two little guys! I hope you are able to get some sleep! I hope your hubby can get the fence done! Lots going on at your house!

I have no real advice since I had two, but I did pump if I felt lopsided!! I hope Ben realizes there are two! ;)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-09-2009 - 2:13pm

oh little Ben you are so cute!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-09-2009 - 10:30pm

Awwww, Ben is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I'm glad you are home and settled. I know the first few weeks are hard.

As for breastfeeding, I would start on a different side each time as Mic said. Also, you can stop him eating after he goes a little while, and switch sides. It takes time, but it will all work out. You can also call La Leche League (if they have them in Canada) and meet with an experienced breastfeeding