Sad kitty news

iVillage Member
Sad kitty news
Sun, 12-13-2009 - 10:25am

The last family cat died yesterday. *Sigh* She was 14 years old, and my younger sis had brought her home in the fall to fill the void left by our two longtime cats passing that spring. Mum wasn't sure about having another cat so soon, but she got along well with our dog and I don't think Mum ever had any complaints until her health started to fail this year (leaving her deaf, partially blind and frequently asking for food or company). I always thought of our little black kitty as a princess because she seemed so dignified and the best of what a cat could be. Unfortunately, my parents don't like indoor pets, except for the budgie we had once upon a time, but I think we still managed to find a bond with her, and I find myself tearing up as I describe her.

So, goodbye to Princess Gypsy. I really do hope that there's a pet heaven so we can meet again.

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Sun, 12-13-2009 - 4:38pm

{{{Hugs}}} I am so sad to hear about your kitty! I hope there is a pet heaven too!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 12:36pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh Becca, I know exactly how you are feeling. Our last family kitty ^Busy^ went to heaven a couple of weeks ago. It has been tough. She was about 18 years old.

I agree wtih you I pray they are all up in heaven playing around and waiting for us!!

Wendy(cl-morphius2)

Proud Community Leader of:
Christian Bookshelf & Christian Families

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketcf8.png image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-15-2009 - 7:07pm
((((Becca)))))
Photobucket
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-19-2009 - 2:21pm
I'm sorry, Becca, that's sad.

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket