Having trouble responding to posts

iVillage Member
Having trouble responding to posts
Fri, 12-25-2009 - 11:32pm

irritating!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-26-2009 - 3:20pm

Hi Mic! Thank you so much for the card, pictures and letter. I really appreciate you sharing your family's year with me! :)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-26-2009 - 5:32pm

Mic, I hope you have an easier time with the board next time you pop in. I seem to remember encountering a similar problem months ago. Trying to recall the solution... Not sure if clearing cookies and cache had any effect, but that's usually where I start when there are disagreements between my computer and iVillage. ;)

I just finished cleaning up the kitchen from our yummy Christmas dinner (since Hubby would rather do hard labour than wash dishes, though he did say he should get to it) but other than that, I'm about Tim and Ben today. I'm learning that Ben, like Tim at that age, sometimes just wants to suck and we need to learn the signs so we can get him the soother in good time. (Tim gave it up on his own a few months later in favour of his hand/thumb, so we'll see what Ben does.) As for Tim, he's got strong opinions about what we should be doing at certain points of the day (or where I should put away some of the gifts) and I just need to make sure he recognises the maternal authority without making him hate me. LOL

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com