January Roll Call!!

iVillage Member
January Roll Call!!
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 7:26pm

Check in here for the new year, gals! Give us your name, favourite breed of dog or cat (or both!) and something you're resolving or hoping for in 2010. :D

I'm Becca and I love Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers (Hubby's choice), especially the athletic build our dog inherited from his father. I'm hoping for fun times with my boys this year!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

Community Leader
Thu, 01-07-2010 - 11:09pm

Happy New Year all!

I'm Angie and I love Golden Retrievers. We have four! :) The mommy, the daddy and the son & daughter. The son, Dakota (aka koty, kota and Mud Bud) is soooooo sweet!

To find the joy in every day!!!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-10-2010 - 11:18pm

Mic here, toss up between doxies and westies.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Mon, 01-11-2010 - 10:39am

Praying for the cancer to be healed from your body!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-12-2010 - 10:42pm

Hey y'all -

It's Jen here from beautiful Washington State. I don't really have a favorite breed of cat because I love our three cats and they are just plain jane cats and as for dogs it has be our cutest boston terrier!!!!

No resolutions for 2010. If I do make them and then I don't follow through I get more bummed that I failed. So I just don't make them.

Photobucket

Proud Community Leader of:
Christian Bookshelf & Christian Families

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 3:12pm

I saw a Facebook status earlier this month that said since resolutions were always broken when the gal made them, she resolved this year to gain 10 lbs and not exercise at all. ;)

I changed to hopes and goals because they don't have the same negative connotation New Year's resolutions do.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 6:38pm

Hi ladies,

Brenda from Northern California. Our cat is a white and orange tiger, he is a very cool cat. The only bad thing is, he won't lay in our laps! I am not a big dog fan, but I have always liked cocker spaniels because we had a really good one as a kid. I also like some of the mixes like chi-poos or Maltipoos, as long as they don't bark a lot!

I don't make resolutions, I just try to live my life kinda the same all year. I try to have goals that I work for.

Mic, I will be praying for your complete recovery.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-14-2010 - 11:20pm
Cockers are pretty cute. :) Hubby's family had one as he grew up.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 11:09am

I haven't been around ivillage much lately, being sucked away into the facebook world.

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 12:08pm

JaieLyn -

It's awesome to have you back!!!!! Your puppy sounds great. Our puppy makes us laugh everyday as well and we love that!!!

Photobucket
Proud Community Leader of The Christian Bookshelf

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-17-2010 - 6:20pm

Welcome back, JaieLyn!

It's funny that I've been sucked back into iVillage after many months of Facebook addiction. I'm finding I like the message board format much better than quick snippets through status updates, plus I haven't been playing FarmVille and such, but that kept me interested in FB most of last year.

Hope the computer time is fun even though the reason for it wasn't. (Whatever the reason, surgery is never fun. LOL)

Your dogs sound like a blast! :)

Pages