What did you learn at church today?

iVillage Member
What did you learn at church today?
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 4:31pm

At the moment, I can't remember much of what the pastor said 'cause my attention was divided - I'd meant to have Ben in the nursery once the kids went to Sunday School, but he wanted to eat at that point, so I kept him in the service with me. He alternated between being sleepy and wanting to look around (then fell asleep once we were ready to walk home).

I do know that I enjoyed my first time at the church closest to our new house. It's small, but I hope that it's got lots of life. (Unlike previous experiences with tiny church families.)

Tim definitely enjoyed himself - when he came back upstairs after the service, seeing his dad and dog weren't enough of an incentive to go home. (Yes, I bribed him with the promise of a movie. Only played it for 15 mins using the TV sleep timer, but it was still a bribe.)

Next time I'll probably take a smaller diaper bag so I have less weight to carry, plus I know where I'd park the stroller - this I held Ben (bundled in the sleeping bag we use for his carseat) then had Tim holding my other hand. My arm was sore by the end of each short walk!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 6:41pm

Hi Becca. Glad you are enjoying the church close to home.

We didn't have service today because of the snow! We have 10 inches right now. Seems like anything over a few inches, everything closes up!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 9:06pm

Today was the second Sunday of six on our S.H.A.P.E.

CBSsign

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-02-2010 - 8:47pm

We are talking about God's love for us. I can't remember details because it was several days ago. LOL

Nicole(nicole ftm)

Photobucket

Photobucket