Watching the Superbowl on Sunday?

iVillage Member
Watching the Superbowl on Sunday?
Fri, 02-05-2010 - 2:51pm

Just curious how many football households we represent.

This is the first year I have the opportunity of seeing the ads live due to satellite - Canadian networks are only allowed to show some and usually they're not the expensive, often-hilarious ones. (A few get to our stations in the weeks after the Superbowl or we see them on some newscasts; otherwise, we have to track them down online.) Still, I don't know if we want football on for so long just for the ads, especially when we have a kidlet who could be glued to the TV the whole time rather than play and interact with us... I could record everything and fast-forward later. LOL

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-07-2010 - 3:42pm
Looks like we'll be tuning in for the Mythbusters marathon instead. TV's already on, but we might still take a break to go to the library (depending on Hubby's mood 'cause I might have too many holds to get anything).

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-10-2010 - 3:35pm

We went over to my cousin's house to watch the SuperBowl!!! This is the second year in a row we have had the extact same crowd there. So it was fun. Lot's of food and lots of fun times hanging out!

My favorite commerical was the doritos commerical with the dog collar! HILARIOUS!

I was so excited to see the Saints win!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket