Finally Friday!

iVillage Member
Finally Friday!
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 12:55am

Sure, it's still two hours away over here in the west, but I'm looking forward to Friday. Thursday was busy and that may have contributed to a long evening of the babe wanting to be held, not put in bed...

Now I'm tired and hoping the weekend is restful. It definitely seems to help to have Hubby here, taking some of the load of entertaining Tim while I usually determine what Ben's doing when he's not eating or sleeping. ;)

One of my interlibrary loans is in, so I'll try to get to the library Friday morning. Then I'll definitely want some reading time!

I'm hoping that we'll rent a movie on Sunday (and we have a gift certificate from the church!) for a Valentine's date at home. Dinner would be nice as well... ;)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Come visit my blog and see my photos!

Community Leader
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 10:49am

Sounds like a great weekend planned. We have a busy Saturday planned (shopping & bible study), but hoping for a restful Sunday. We will be watching movies together this weekend too. I am hoping the mail runs today so they arrive.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 5:01pm

Tonight I have to volunteer for a Make-a-Wish fundraiser.

CBSsign

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 5:05pm

Sounds like a busy weekend, so it's good there's time on Saturday to relax a little.

Have fun!

Come visit my blog and see my photos!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-12-2010 - 5:33pm

I have a busy weekend as well. Today(Friday) I worked from 6-12. I had to run over to my mom's after work and pick up a couple of things. I came home and cleaned the kitchen and washed all the puppy blankets and packed. Tonight we(The wrestling team) leave for the regional tournament. We have to travel about 2 hours to get there. The tournement starts tomorrow moring around 7am, so we are going tonight so we can all get a good nigths sleep. The boys will be at one school and I will take our only girl to the all girls tourney. I am excited because she has a chance on making it to the state wrestling tourney as a freshman!!! We will probably get home around 9 or 10pm tomorrow night and then at 11pm my church is having a showing of the movie "Furious Love." It can't be released until Feb 14th....so we are doing a midnight showing. Here is what the movie is about:

Have you ever found yourself saying "I know Gods love is real and all that. I grew up in church and learned all the verses but surely what about all the darkness in the world? If gods love is so vast why are these places so dark? Does gods love not work there or something?". Well on Febuary 13th Sequim Vineyard's own John and Amy Himmelberger will be hosting a Sequim WA premire of Furious Love. A documentary showing what happens when you take pastors,priests,and every day christians to share gods love in the darkest of places. This is the sequel to the documentary Finger Of God. Made by all the same people. Yet this movie is very different from the first movie. If you have ever found yourself wondering or questioning just how big is gods love nad really how true can the things in the bible be,then we invite you to come and watch this movie. It will be only 5 dollars to get in and all that money goes to the makers of the movie. The movie will begin at midnight but at 11pm we will have a worship service before. Everyones invited and encouraged to come check it out!

Photobucket