• Just one thing (Shared in reply)
  • Stupid polls ;)
  • Nothing, I'm peachy!
  • Other (More thoughts in reply)

You will be able to change your vote.

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 2:04pm

Posting a silly poll lifted most of my pet peeves right out of my head. Yay! LOL

I do know I'm annoyed that my dog feels the need to clean up the yard by eating what's on the ground... I really don't want to deal with the result when he gets sick inside the house!

I also hate that I lose my temper quickly with Tim. Shouting at him isn't going to calm him down when he's telling me off, but it seems I've inherited my maternal short fuse from my mum - my temper when I was young would affect her a lot and though I had mostly conquered my emotions by the time I was a teen, it feels like I'm regressing because of Tim. I need to keep repeating to myself the saying about catching flies with honey, and do my best to calmly say something, "Don't talk like that to me" and hope it gets through to him as it has in the past.

All right, vent out and hopefully won't be needed for a long time. :)

Come visit my blog and see my photos!

Community Leader
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 7:32pm

I can relate Becca. I am a yeller and trying to reform. I do find that I give too many warnings! I just read this book, Have A New Kid on Friday. It gave me some great techniques!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 7:34pm

I am a bit sad that our neighbors across the street are moving. I am happy they found a great house, but sad because Z & B are going to miss their friends. Hoping the owner rents it out to another nice couple!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 9:45pm

Okay my biggest pet peeve is when people come to my drive thru window and are on their cell phones. They don't taken the time to give me the proper attention while I am trying to get their drink order. Most of the time they order it wrong and then blame it on me!!!! UGH. I have started to tell customers that I will take their order when they hang up the cell phone. UGH

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-20-2010 - 12:33am
Great idea! I seem to remember having that problem once or twice when I worked in a grocery store. :(

Come visit my blog and see my photos!