Check In With Us

iVillage Member
Check In With Us
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 3:24pm

I feel like I haven't had a good check in with y'all. So how are you doing?? How are your families?? What have you been up to this summer so far??? GREAT BIG GIANT HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!

Photobucket
ProudClDarkpurple.png picture by chickofgrace

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 11:35pm

Well time for me to check in. It has been an emotional up and down few months with DH's court stuff going on and the court dates that keep being continued. It has been tough. But I am glad that we will be able to spend our 2nd wedding anniversary together on the 12th. :D

I have been keeping busy with work and baking and church stuff and of course reading, but other than that, not much going on. Sunday after church DH and I went out for the afternoon and

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 11:38pm

Things have been up and down here - crazy nights with Ben, sometimes frustrating days with Tim... ;) And I either have a summer cold or allergies - could be outdoor or indoor 'cause we need to clean out some mold in the basement, and we have old windows in this place. *Sigh*

Ben has been getting bored with the old play areas 'cause he wants to be moving but hasn't yet learned to crawl. He's getting much better at sitting, though, so that's helping even though he's still in one spot. Meanwhile, Tim is often in there playing with Ben's toys and getting in his face. It's hard to discourage hanging with his brother, but let the babe play with his own things already! ;)

I've been doing well with fitting in reading time, especially when it works out that Tim and I are outside while Ben naps. There's also been time in the evenings because of our regular TV schedule changing and Guru either playing video games or reading his own books. (It's almost frustrating when he decides against gaming time 'cause then I choose shows on DVD or movies and end up tuning in more than I wanted. LOL)

I didn't get any reading done this past Saturday because I was tuned in to streaming video from a gathering of Katie MacAlister's fans. Wish I'd been there, but it was also fun to be part of the at-home contingent. (Better than nothing, right?) This was the first time and I'm hoping that the next isn't too far away, though I do understand that Katie has a busy writing schedule... I'll be saving up my pennies! ;) (And if it's in the Seattle area again, I really want to fit in a visit to Jen!)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 12:48am

I hate when things take forever to be resolved. I may not like change, but waiting is worse.

Your anniversary is pretty close! I just have to think "Guru's birthday plus one day" to remember it. ;)

Will you take me geocaching if I get to visit you sometime? :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 1:40am
I hope you get to go to the matinee!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 1:42am
Waiting is the worst! Praying!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 3:28pm

Becca

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 3:30pm

Of course I will take you geocaching when you come to visit!!

Christina

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 5:11pm

Hello to you.Checking in. Hope you are doing fine.

Fine with family.

Finished a book and will review it.

Been checking up on neighbor...her husband is mentally sick and it

is draining her.

Been busy with garden, etc.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 7:08pm

THanks for checking in Aileen. Sounds like you have been busy!

Christina

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 7:13pm

Yup still here having fun with this readathon. Have not disappeared from you

ladies.