I am Home

iVillage Member
I am Home
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 1:30am

I just got home this evening from spending 8 days at my folks house. Even though we only live about 5 miles from each other. It was so amazing to be able to spend that time with my sister and nephew. And my brother, his finacee and son were there for 2 days and it was amazing. This is the first time my mom has had all 3 of us kids together in like 7 years.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_chickofgrace
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 11:19pm
Welcome Back Jen! So glad you had a great time with your family!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 12:47am
I hear ya. I had a book with me at the beach, but didn't read a word yesterday. Made up for it tonight. :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 10:55pm

Yes, there were amazing family memories made Brenda.

Anne

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 10:50pm

Reading time???? What is that Becca??? LOL. I haven't had much time to read. I am looking forward to being back home to get back into my reading routine.

Anne

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 2:30am

Welcome home, Jen.

It sounds like both of you had some terrific times with your families. It is so hard when they leave! That's how I felt when my niece and all her kids left this year, it's is always so sad. But at least we have the good memories.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 1:41am

My sis will be on the road home (to Vancouver) as well, so I'll pray for them both! :)

Glad you had a great time. Was there any reading time with all that visiting? ;)

We were supposed to have the entire afternoon at the beach today, but with my family, it's common for things to run late. Had almost two hours, though, then pizza supper and birthday cake for dessert. (Younger sis turns 30 on Monday.) Lots of fun, plus Tim and Ben had time with the grandparents before all of that!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com