Happy Weekend!!!!

iVillage Member
Happy Weekend!!!!
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 10:45am

So what are your plans for this weekend????

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-14-2010 - 10:19pm
Our youngest son is in town...for the weekend...so has been a busy one....Had the relatives over for visiting and grilling Fun day...but a lot of work and I am tired!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 12:41am

I ran out of time to write this morning before we went out for the day. Oops!

We went to a place called Tye Beach and had one of Hubby's coworkers follow us up the forest service road in his minivan. Long drive that way, but we were farther north on Kootenay Lake than I'd ever been so that was cool, and the weather was great for a beach afternoon. We ate hot dogs for a late lunch, Tim played in the water as much as he could, Hubby and the coworker practiced casting with his fly fishing rod and I chatted with the wife of the coworker while I kept Ben happy. (He napped for a short bit on a blanket on the beach. Looked so cute sacked out after so much fun, and then both boys slept for some of the drive home.)

We got home after our normal suppertime and I hurried to get Ben some spaghetti leftovers. Hubby ordered takeout from the pizza place downtown (spinach lasagna for me, chicken and potato wedges for him; we both shared with Tim). After baths to "de-beach" them ;) storytime was a good end to their full day!

Hubby and I are now done watching "Say Anything" - for the first time! :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 1:01am

This morning was spent doing chores around the house, then a run to the car wash, stopping at Sonic on the way home to pick up lunch.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 2:19am

Ruth

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 2:20am

Sounds like a great day Becca!!!!

Elena
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

lovelaughlive.gif image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-15-2010 - 2:22am

Busy, Busy weekend Miss JaieLyn!!! I hope all the cooking goes smoothly for you.

Elena
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

lovelaughlive.gif image by chickofgrace

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 1:24am

We didn't make any plans for today, so it was an at-home day, though Hubby had some hang-out time with Ben while I took Tim to church. (Yay, finally made it there again!)

After lunch, I got the truck unpacked from yesterday's road trip and washed a bunch of laundry (that still needs to be sorted *sigh*) plus I had time to do the dishes after supper. :D Still have to put the car seats back in the car, but it was nice to relax this evening and finish a library book instead. :)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-16-2010 - 11:39am
We got to go to the San Francisco Giants game yesterday with my parents and my SIL and family. My kids played Junior Giants baseball this year, so we got free tickets. It was lots of fun, except the Giants lost horribly so that was a bummer. It was kind of exhausting because it's 4 hours there and 4 back, but DH drove and I got to read!
Photobucket