New photos of the boys

iVillage Member
New photos of the boys
Sun, 08-29-2010 - 12:11am

Tim's album and Ben's album

Finally got caught up from the summer! My mum gets a lot of credit for photos 'cause it's not as easy for me to get the camera and keep the kids happy. ;)

I have a couple videos to upload as well. I'll add another message when that happens.

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-09-2010 - 11:27am

Caught Ben crawling this morning, and the timing worked out better than the lighting - my battery was almost dead as Ben was getting a bit tired of performing for the camera. (And since I can't find the adapter for the strange Sony memory card so that I could use a card reader, I had to rush to the computer, grab the USB cable and hope the battery lasted long enough to transfer everything. Oy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxCjYg7TBTU

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-09-2010 - 2:41pm

That was so cute Becca. My favortie part was at the end when you put the camera right in his face and he was smiling and laughing.

Dedi
Photobucket
Lynsie(hollyn77)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Anne
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-09-2010 - 4:47pm
He deserved a reward for all the work he was doing, and I knew it would be a good note on which to end the video. :)

Pages