Narrowed it down to 3 names--**wdyt??*

iVillage Member
Narrowed it down to 3 names--**wdyt??*
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:31pm
I swear I am making progress...LOL. Here are our three final names. My dd is Jaiden Elisabeth Mary Stultz- JEMS :o)nn Jaida (Mary was after my Mom). So here is our final list:

Cheyenne Alexandra Mary Stultz- Do you think its too cheesy to give both dd's my Moms name as a 2nd mn?? My moms wants it and I dont really care because I hardly ever refer to it anyway--but she'd be tickled pink??***** (footnote...lol)

Irelyn Rose-Alexandra Stultz

or

Irelyn Alexandra Mary Stultz nn Irie

Addison Rose-Alexandra Stultz nn Addie

I just realized that the one syllable in Rose and the one syllable in our last name dont flow all that well(unless you have the Alexandra in their). Rose is a family name and Alexandra is just a name I love.

***** I guess Cheyenne would be the best because it flows best but do Cheyenne and Jaiden sound cute together?? ****

Thanks so much!!!

Sally

Mommy to Jaiden Elisabeth, 7/20/02

Edd 7/10/03

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:44pm
I think Cheyenne Alexandra Mary is very beautiful! I also like Irelyn Rose-Alexandra. I think I am leaning more towards Cheyenne though. Personally, I don't see a problem using Mary for both of your DD's. I think it would be a great bond for them and a great honor for your mother! JMHO

~Rayne

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:58pm
My favorite is Cheyenne Alexandra Mary Stultz and I think it's cute that they both would have your mom's name as a 2nd mn.

My 2nd favorite is Addison Rose-Alexandra. However, I am saddened that you have taken Kennedy off your list! Kennedy Rose-Alexandra would be beautiful!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:29am
My favorite from your list is Irelyn Rose-Alexandra Stultz!
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:17pm
I actually like "Cheyenne Alexandra"! no "Mary" - please. It would take away from the beauty of the name you have selected...and your other daughter already has that name. I wouldn't repeat it twice. It would take away from her thunder, you know? that is sometimes the way kids see it that Jr. business. I know, because mynephews never liked that.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:50pm
Addison Rose Alexandra gmv (don't care for hypenations). I also think that Addison Alexandra Rose sounds nice. However, I have been hearing Addison around a lot. I think it's become an alternative to Madison.

Cheyenne is cute, but not really my style. I think it is fine to use Mary as a second mn again. I don't think you are using Mary much when you say/write Jaiden's name, and they will have different first mns.

I kind of like Irelyn, but I'm not sure. I think I prefer Ireland, which Irelyn will probably frequently be misspelled as.

I still like Maicyn best, and it sounds great with Jaiden. Jaida & Maicy is too cute. I also liked Aspen quite a bit. Have you considered Afton or Ashtyn?

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:31pm
I just love Irelyn Rose...... I used to want to name my daughter Ivy Rose....

Anyway, I just adore Irelyn Rose Alexandra.

Tanya
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:33am
Irelyn Rose-Alexandra Stultz!! Doubling using Mary is NMS. Addison is cute, but I prefer Irelyn. Cheyenne is NMS.

HTH and good luck,

Gayle

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 12:10pm
Irelyn Rose-Alexandra GMV.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:07am
Okay, I love the 2 mn idea!!

Favorite is Addison MaryRose Stultz...a new twist!! or-- Addison Rose-Alexandra Stultz!

Absolutely love Jaiden and Addison!!!

good luck-- danielle

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 10:06am

I love Irelyn Rose-Alexandra! That is a beautiful name....

Pages