i will not be fooled!

iVillage Member
i will not be fooled!
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:56am
Log on and the colors have changed.. i think its an attempt to pacify the angry by make the board look and "feel" a little more like the old one without having to admit that this new format is bogus. I have dial up and the boards are now painfully slow for me to use. They should put up to 10 replys to a post perpage so each reply isnt on its own page... this is of course an idea in lieu of them returning to the old style. Seperating out the topics and then allowing only so many to show per heading may work on a board like this but i bet on the Expecting Clubs its causing ALOT of posts to go unseen and users to feel ignored! Im totally disgruntled about the whole things. I chose to use these boards because they we so easy to navigate and simply set up. Am i alone here?
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:27am
No, you are not alone. I am also unhappy with the new format, it is tedious. I liked the old format because it was easy to use and everything was laid out and visible.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 3:05pm
I know, I hate this new board format. makes it so difficult to navigate. This new format has taken much of the fun out of posting here for me. I second the nomination to return to the previous board layout/navigational board system.

Thank you.

~Scandinavia36~ (Ashley Melissa).

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 8:01pm
I'm a new user to this site but, it does seem to be a hard site to get around in.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-14-2003 - 11:43am
I Totally Agree with you. I really dont like this new set up. I used to spend my day on these boards. We are moving so we shipped our stuff, and I have to come to the library to use the computer now. It is a waste of the (short) allotted time that I get on the computers here. I may stop coming all together if they dont do something to fix this Problem they created.

Aubrey