to stephograham (m)

iVillage Member
to stephograham (m)
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:32am
Sorry, I find it easier to do this than add to your message with this new board system.

Lola seems to be favorably regarded, judging from the messages. I really like this one, but like you, it took me a little over a year to warm up to it.

Thanks so much for the link. Very cool. I could spend hours there...and probably will. Take care, Ginger

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 5:20pm
Tell me about it!!! That site is fun because all the names are right in a row.... you can just scan!!! I am so warming up to Lola that i went to pottery Barn Kids and bought some cute little wooden letters; I am placing them in the nursery, then will have DH go in and look at it..... Was informed today that is means Grandma in Philippino, but that's actually kinda funny :) I too was surprised that all the messages liked Lola too! The only famous ones I know of are madonnas girls' NN, Kelly Ripas daughter (Lola Grace Ha!) and Jennie Garth from 90210's Lola Rae. Funny how things just come up.....
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:30am
Try clicking the "outline view" in upper left (below the search box) -- it makes it look close to the old format. Big drawback is it doesn't show the emoticons though.

HTH,

Gayle