• Taegan Joleigh
  • Quinlin Marleigh

You will be able to change your vote.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 7:35pm
Ava Marguerite is adorable :).
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 7:43pm
thank you. it is the only girl name that my husband and i truly agree on. marguerite is husband's grandmother who passed away a few years ago first name. i was really close to her myself. it is kinda like a tribute to her. i liked the other two names though. all the middle names are tributes to friends and/or family members.
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 9:16pm
Had to go with Quinlin Marleigh, mainly b/c Marleigh is just one of my new favorite names! :) I knew Ava would be winning, but I just find it harsh sounding for a sweet baby girl!

Good luck! :)

Alicia

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-10-2003 - 11:17pm
I voted for Ava Marguerite. Very pretty, feminine, and classy.

Taegan Joleigh is ok, but not a personal favorite. I would prefer the name spelled Teagan Jolie. Taegan and Joleigh will be misspelled a lot.

Quinlin Marleigh is ok also, but I've the name Quinlan is a boy's name and if I saw Quinlin Marleigh, I wouldn't be certain whether the child was a girl or a boy. I don't mind unisex names, but I think that they should be paired with very gender specific names. Quinlin Marguerite would be nice.

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-11-2003 - 8:40am
thank you all for your input. naming a child can be a very difficult decision. almost twenty-seven years ago my parents went round and round trying to name me. mom wanted bailey marie. dad wanted meegan mae (thanks to rod stewart's maggie mae song). ;) but they somehow found a way to agree on nicole marie. i am so grateful, even though i think bailey is a cute name. it was my great-grandmother's maiden name. everyone says i am a nicole, not a bailey. who knows. again, thanks so much.