My concerns about posters leaving.....

iVillage Member
My concerns about posters leaving.....
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:11pm
This is in response to a few people leaving us, who have been loyal, long-time

posters to the board.

As CL, i just answered someones question on what happened to the board. They were supposed to be new and improved, so that was my response. I know I have only had this position for a few months-- as one person stated... but I too sent an email to the community about so many of you leaving. I am very worried that we are losing valuable, honest, insightful people-- as well as board friendships.

This new style of the board is not what everyone likes, and I realize that. I expressed in a general email some of the concerns you have voiced on this board.

I am sad to see so many of you leaving. I will truly miss you and your insights into naming. I hope you may consider staying, but if you do not.. good luck in all you do and may you always have joy in your life!

CL- danielle

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 7:55pm
Danielle, the boards are atrocious. People are leaving all of them. I have already gone to a new site for another board I am with. We all know it is nothing to do with you. Parentsplace are obviously insane. I have been here for 5 years and can't imagine not being part of the board- but it is not our board anymore. It is like someone has pulled down our family home without warning and erected an ugly cement building and told us to live there. I won't say that I will be gone forever but I won't be a frequent regular poster like before- and I find that so so sad.

Suzy

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 7:49pm
I'm kind of a regular lurker/poster and just wanted to touch base that I really appreciate your post. I post to a couple of other boards as well and I know this transition has been horrendous -- but at times it seems the CL's have taken some of the heat and of course that is totally unfair.

Anyway, your post was great and I'm sticking around. Yes the format is a pain, but hopefully there will be improvements. And I have fun here, lol!

Thanks again for trying to keep the board informed and positive.

Gayle