Weeee! Wednesday

iVillage Member
Weeee! Wednesday
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 8:29am
Have you started making plans for the weekend?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 8:31am
not really... I do want to get to the store to go shopping for my meal planning, but my partner will be working on his sleep schedule to switch over to midnights, which he'll do on Tuesday
Love and Light, Joelle

Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 10:51am

Since Friday will be our last day of actual Finnish class for a month, we are having an "international food" taste testing. Everyone will be bringing some sort of dish or sweet from their country. There really isn't anything "American" that I could think of, but I know that Rice crispy treats are unique here, so I'm making them.

Other than that and sushi making at a friends on Saturday, I hope to have a quiet weekend.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 12:13pm
The only thing I know that we're doing so far is on Saturday afternoon the school is having an international festival and the two older kids want to go. So dh & I promised to take them. Later dh & I are having a date night out and leaving the kids with a niñera.

Jen

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 1:02pm

quiet weekend yay!

lol at the rice crispy treats. You know, I made them from scratch once... Finn prefers the storebought ones to homemade though

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-27-2008 - 1:04pm
I so wish I had an international festival happening near me, with both you and Rowan going to one. That'll be nice to go out without the kids. Unfortunately ex swapped weekends so that he and my parents can split it, so this weekend that my partner will be off work, Finn'll be at home. Have fun relaxing :)
Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-29-2008 - 7:41am
The rice crispy treats were a hit! The food that everyone else brought too was just wonderful! I tried so many new things. I ate way too much food, but I couldn't help myself. It was only a little bit of this, a little bit of that.. and pretty soon it was a lot bit. hehehe

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-29-2008 - 8:03am

Well it's always nice to try new food.

I was disappointed last night at Finn's Blue & Gold banquet. Guessing I was the only vegetarian there because every dish, except the white rice and my veggie stirfry, had meat in it; you can guess what I ate lol.

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle