Five Fantastic Things for Friday!

iVillage Member
Five Fantastic Things for Friday!
Fri, 02-29-2008 - 8:04am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday??
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-29-2008 - 8:10am

hmmm let me see :D

1) I found the Japanese workbook leftover from a co-op class that didn't go so well. I have it in my library bag so I can remember to ask my Japanese ESL/AL student any suggestions on how I could use it (since the workbook requires Japanese fluency and Finn's quite a bit further along in Japanese than I am).

2) Last night when my dog's leash broke, I noticed quickly enough that I was able to grab the remaining 2' attached to her choke chain before she ran off. With me being a little 4'11" woman who doesn't run if she doesn't have and my dog being an English mastiff/lab mix who would love nothing more than to take off at a gallop, my quick response was very important.

3) I've been amazed the last few times I've gotten the change to listen to Finn singing along with Rammstein; his German pronunciation is getting really good. His vocab isn't quite keeping up since we no longer have access to Rosetta Stone, but his pronunciation is great. I just hope the East German accent he's picking up never becomes a problem :)

4) I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My partner starts a "3 days off" before going back to midnights and I have another meal plan set to go for the next week. We'll be shopping tomorrow for it.

5) The canker sores I'd been struggling with are all healed up so I'm no longer taking the l-lysine supplement in the morning, which is lovely because I haven't been able to find that supplement in a form that isn't horse pill-sized that makes me gag. ack

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.