Monday, Monday

iVillage Member
Monday, Monday
Mon, 03-03-2008 - 5:46am

Well I'm already in a bad mood between my dog whining until I woke up, got showered/dressed, and took her out... and my roomie passed out on the couch, sick (and Finn due to wake up in about 2 to 3 hours wanting to start school). I'm dressed now, including my longline posture bra, which is a pain to put on and take off...

When you have a really bad day, what do you do to *start it off over and right*?

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_finian
Mon, 03-03-2008 - 7:03pm

Exercise always helps me feel a little better.

Sarah...mommy to Janessa and Julian

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_finian
Tue, 03-04-2008 - 9:44am

ugh, is it spring coming? Of course, I later figured out that it was a tummy ache that had my dog acting up. My partner had left a plate with salsa on it on the couch and it was clean when I got up in the morning... walking her was way gross all day long.

Well I ended up going back to bed, cuddling with my partner (who goes back to midnights tonight and has been working to switch his sleep cycle these past days). I had a cup of green tea before I went to the library to work with my ESL student and those two things really helped my mood.

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.