Monday Mayhem

iVillage Member
Monday Mayhem
Mon, 03-10-2008 - 7:50am
Ready for the week? Or are you looking forward to a week of busyness and stress?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_finian
Mon, 03-10-2008 - 7:53am
Well Finn's gone until sometimes on Wednesday so at least until I'm planning to relax lol. But really, I don't have tons of running to do this week, so I'm glad. I have my ESL/adult learner today, no gymnastics since Finn's away. Then choir practice got moved to Tuesday because of scheduling conflicts so no worry about his BSA ending an hour before choir does. I'm big time looking forward to our Sonlight purchase shipping (already checked this morning, no, but it's guaranteed to ship in 3 business days, which is Wednesday) and Friday and Sunday has peace rallies and vigils for me to go to.
Love and Light, Joelle

Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-11-2008 - 8:16am

This week should be somewhat calm for me. I have to look for some more maternity clothes. Hard since there are only 3 stores in my city!!! Hard to believe when there are 200,000 people living here!!! Might have to look online. I don't work much this week, I also do ESL but with a company...I don't like it much. Teaching English is not my thing. I was never good with speaking.

I am trying to think of things to do for my SO's bday. He doesn't want anything and wants us to save money for the baby. Though I must do something...at least other then the chocolate I am giving to him!

pregnancy

What my LMP says --^---

What my Doctor says

pregnancy calendar

Photobucket

Lilypie Zweiter Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-11-2008 - 11:58am

ack only 3 stores. maybe online shopping will work better

I love ESL, but the literacy council tends to save the higher level ESL students who want mostly to speed up their conversational abilities and to learn about US culture. hehe they don't quite realize, at the council, how important multilingualism and cultural sharing is to me. with my student, we move between English, Japanese, and German (even a little, her translation device does a few languges, including German, so she's picked up some words)

Maybe a nice home cooked meal?

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle