Five fantastict things for Friday!

iVillage Member
Five fantastict things for Friday!
Fri, 04-04-2008 - 9:52am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2008 - 9:57am

1) I got the Rosetta Stone demo installed on my new computer yesterday so Finn's going to study Japanese with it today.

2) I was able to download the German and Japanese flashcards for "Before you know it" yesterday.

3) I've been enjoying the German tv on tvexe.com; the only problem is that I can't seem to find any children's programming... I seem to remember someone from or living in German saying that there really isn't any programming specifically for children there

4) I got all of Finn's games and learning cd-roms installed yesterday, except for "Empire Earth", which is missing a cd-rom at the moment

5) Finn is happily watching the Rammstein "Live aus Berlin" concert now. "Engel" just came on. I really need to print out the lyrics (although he already watches it with German subtitles on) because his liking of this song could really help him learn more German, I think

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.