Five fantastic things for Friday!

iVillage Member
Five fantastic things for Friday!
Fri, 04-18-2008 - 8:39am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-18-2008 - 8:43am

1) Finn's been picking his German counting book to take him to all sorts of outings.

2) Went to a park day with a new local homeschooling group and the fit is much better than the other group. I'm hoping Tuesday isn't so crazy (with Finn getting ready to go to his dad's that evening) that we won't be able to do the outing with the group to the recycling center for Earth Day.

3) I've been finding myself managing to put together whole sentences in German more recently, even with the fact that we still haven't managed to buy Rosetta Stone.

4) I hear from the new patient advocate at the clinic yesterday, got my family's doctor's name, and in about 20 mins when the office is open, I'll be calling to give them my partner's social security number. Then I'll move on to setting up check ups.

5) Finn surprised me by asking to keep and enjoying the "World Talk German" cd-rom.

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.