Five fantastic things for Friday!

iVillage Member
Five fantastic things for Friday!
Fri, 04-25-2008 - 7:38am

What's been great in your world since last Friday?

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2008 - 7:42am

1) After not being so good about spending time listening to German while Finn's been away, I have a new playlist I made on youtube on: German women singers. So far I just have Silbermond and Annette Louisan on it; any suggestions?

2) We took our old Taurus up to the dealership yesterday and I got to drive our new Chevy Malibu home :). I get to do my first long distance drive in it this afternoon when I go get to Finn from his dad.

3) I have the living room mostly ready for my mil coming over on Sunday. I just need to finish one table and straighten the school area.

4) I got the notice about the teacher's days at Barnes and Noble this weekend! For this special sale, they cover DVDs; I'm hoping to find something German since using tv.com isn't working well for finding German tv... mostly just news and shopping.

5) I woke up to rain this morning; it sounded very pretty

Love and Light, Joelle

Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2008 - 11:56am

Hi Joelle,
For German singers:
On my iTunes, I have Nena (of 99 Luftballons fame) and Juli. I'll have to check out your suggestions, too!

I saw you were looking for a German pen pal... I'm not fluent, but I studied it for many years and I will say that my written German is quite good. I would be interested in getting some practice, and I'm also looking into being an au pair in Germany in the fall. I'm usually not a very good pen pal, and I don't know if you want to chat with a 22-year-old grad student, but pm me if you're interested : )

Valerie

Edited 4/30/2008 12:04 pm ET by eyeofthetiger28
Meez 3D avatar avatars games
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2008 - 8:57am
lol I can't believe I didn't think of Nena. I'll have to search her up on youtube. I put a whole bunch of Juli on my list the other day. I love "Geile Zeit". I'll shoot you a message through your profile
Love and Light, Joelle

Photobucket

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle