Five Fantastic Things For Friday!

iVillage Member
Five Fantastic Things For Friday!
Fri, 05-02-2008 - 7:45pm
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-02-2008 - 7:52pm
1) After getting the suggestion of Nena on the board (sorry, I can't remember who suggested it), my "German women singers" list on youtube is over 60 songs.
2) I started a "German word of the day" thing on my new dry erase board. Finn really enjoyed it and competently read the German and English words/sentences (twenty-one, einundzwanzig, I have twenty-one books, Ich habe einundzwanzig Buecher.)
3) I got a copy of "Wings of Desire" during the educator appreciation days at Barnes and Noble. It was great to watch it and see Bruno Ganz looking so young.
4) I slipped and asked my partner "Do you want *mehr*?" and he didn't even blink an eye at my accidental slip of German into something said to him; Finn laughed though.
5) I had a great time at my ESL learner's house on Monday... we slipped between English, German, and Japanese. I did get a bit frustrated at Finn for asking in a whiny voice at one point from them to speak English (when they were obviously talking about personal, family stuff that he had no need to know), but he only did that a few times.
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.