Five Fantastic Things For Friday!

iVillage Member
Five Fantastic Things For Friday!
Fri, 05-09-2008 - 8:40am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-09-2008 - 8:46am
1) After a bad dentist visit(in terms of what the dentist had to report, not my partner's opinion of the dentist), my partner is thoroughly determined to cut out all soda, except for the cola in his mixed drinks in the evening.
2) I found that the "Lyric Language German" dvd has a pdf file on it with all the lyrics; I printed it out for Finn yesterday.
3) I also found that Penton, the company that makes the "Lyric Language" products, has a "Linguafun" card game; there's a German version I plan to buy Finn.
4) The "German word of the day" board is going very well. I have "kind, kinder" on the board at the moment.
5) I finished the first book in RA Salvatore's "Clerics Quintet" series and am on beginning of the second book. I'm really enjoying the characters and can't wait for this weekend to have the chance to fish for previews of what happens in further in the series from my partner, who has the weekend off.
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.