Multilingual Family Blinkie?

iVillage Member
Multilingual Family Blinkie?
Wed, 06-04-2008 - 8:19pm

Hi, I just discovered this board, and think its awesome. I was wondering if anyone has or has seen a blinkie or something similar to display your multilingual family.

I was going to request something on the signature maker board, but dont know what it should look like.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 7:51am
no blinkie but there is a tag. I'll post it as soon as I find the thread about it; I took it out of my siggie for awhile because of everything else that's there lol
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 7:57am
here's the html for a follow me tag to this board
href="http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppbilingual"
target="_blank">families">
and here's a link to the board "Signature Making for Beginners" http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-prsigshownew?ice=ivl,searchmb someone there should be able to help with the specific blinkie you're wanting
Love and Light, Joelle

Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 12:51pm
Many thanks for digging this up. I think your html code might have gotten cut up, the image tag doesnt have the closing quotes and its not displaying for me.

Edit: Never mind, found the code. thanks.

Edited 6/6/2008 1:11 pm ET by haydeecm

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 8:25pm
I'm glad you got it to work... I was going to say that the code (I searched up the thread about it myself lol) worked when I put it back in my siggie.
Did you go over to the Signature board yet? A blinkie about having a bilingual kid would be so cool. I don't remember if the conversation going beyond a "follow me" tag for this board
Love and Light, Joelle

Photobucket

Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle