Five Fantastic Things For Friday

iVillage Member
Five Fantastic Things For Friday
Fri, 06-13-2008 - 6:42am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-13-2008 - 6:51am

1) I'm moving farther along on the road to getting my breast reduction. I saw the new plastic surgeon; he was very nice, even not just in comparison to the first jerk I saw. I have my baseline mammogram scheduled. Today, I need to call to get my crown/root canal scheduled; I'm looking at early July for that.

2) The "Make Your Own-opoly" set I bought for Finn should be arriving soon. I still need to replace my colored ink cartridge for my printer, but otherwise we're ready to go. I also found blank game boards for just $7.98 at the school supply store! So we'll be able to use the cd-rom to make labels for more than one game :)

3) Working with "Everything Learning German" is really helping me and I'm having a veritable explosion in my understanding of German.

4) I'm still enjoying the cute little German books I got from the used curriculm sale. Unfortunately they're above my reading level lol... and look like books a parent would probably read to a native-speaking 5 yr old or so.

5) While my family is in an area fairly hard hit by the storms that having been moving through the midwest, we haven't had anything worse than the just-under-24hr worth of no power. My sister, I just found out yesterday, is about 15 mins south of the bad flooding in Wisconsin that caused the house to wash away; she and hers are thankfully okay though

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.