Five Fantastic Things for Friday

iVillage Member
Five Fantastic Things for Friday
Fri, 07-11-2008 - 8:08am
What's been fantastic in your world since last Friday?
Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

medsassistance.gif Medicine Assistance picture by HealthAccount

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-11-2008 - 8:12am

1) After having my root canal on Wednesday (which is healing wonderfully and I haven't felt the need to take a pain pill yet this morning), I called the plastic surgeon's office and now I'm just waiting for the scheduling woman to call to set the date for my breast reduction.

2) I've really been enjoying my German verb book, although I've been kind stuck on "haben", really trying to learn the 6 tenses the book covers.

3) Got the "make your own-opoly" game to print money (the one thing it wouldn't do) and because it somehow managed to loose the German game Finn & I had done, we get to do it again. More pictures to find :)

4) I've had the present tense conjugations of "sein" on my dry erase board for days now and it seems they're finally sticking in my head :D

5) I figured out what week of our homeschool curriculum in which we'll be getting to WW1 and I have some time before I have to worry about getting "Johnny Got His Gun" for school

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 9yr old hydrogen molecule.

Do you homeschool??? Please join me in chat!
Sunday night from 9-11pm EST in the Homeschooling Chatroom or join PST people from 9-11pm PST.

medsassistance.gif Medicine Assistance picture by HealthAccount

Photobucket

Follow me to these boards:
Homeschooling

Love and Light, Joelle
Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.