You can hear a pin drop!

iVillage Member
You can hear a pin drop!
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 6:32am

It has been a bit quiet here. I have been enjoying the nice weather we have been blessed with. My mother in Va says they had 6 inches of snow. I am enjoying spring like weather. Finally...:) I don't think it will last.

Happy March!!!
Any plans for this month?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket PhotobucketBilingual Families

Lilypie Zweiter Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 8:21am

I started Danish lessons on Monday. Tonight will be my second class. I thumbed through the workbook and there is no vocabulary or anything that I don't already know, which I will admit is a bit disappointing, but I'm still excited about the course because I never actually use the language, and this forces me to. I'm hoping it will cement the stuff I do know and make me feel more comfortable about using it.

My birthday is on Saturday. :D

D.L. started crawling a couple days ago. :-O

That's my March so far!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 10:02am
Ohh happy early birthday, I won't be on here Saturday...or much next week. My DH has vacation, wohoo! Well sort of...lol. Means the following week I will be catching up on posts!
Though I looked at the weather forecast and it doesn't look so nice next week..I sure hope that changes!!! We have plans to do some things outside with DD. Sigh...

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket PhotobucketBilingual Families

Lilypie Zweiter Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 4:44pm

I am really looking forward to some good weather around here so I can take D.L. outside more. She loves being outside anyway, but I don't love it as much as she does in this weather. lol But in the spring, in good proper spring weather, you can't keep me away from the zoo and Tivoli. And now that Tivoli has a Cold Stone Creamery I am sooo craving it! But they don't open until next month… arrrgh!

Enjoy your vacation! I hope it will be nice enough for your plans with Maggie! And hopefully we can keep the board alive so you have lots to catch up on.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-06-2009 - 11:53am
Happy birthday tomorrow!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-09-2009 - 10:57pm
Unpacking... and hopefully finding the Rosetta Stone cd-roms asap so I can get back to work on my German

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards: