Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich

iVillage Member
Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich
Fri, 02-02-2007 - 11:17am

This is the latest Stephanie Plum novel which, like Visions of Sugar Plums, is a "between the numbers" edition. Although the Stephanie Plum series is considered to be mysteries, there was very little mystery in this Valentine-themed book.

Diesel, the mysterious man with unusual powers who was first seen in Visions of Sugar Plums, once again appears in Stephanie's living room. He needs her help. Another "Unmentionable" has gone bad and he needs to protect Annie, a good Unmentionable, until the bad guy can be captured. The thing is, Annie is also a matchmaker, and Diesel needs Stephanie's help with her caseload while she's in hiding.

The book is short at a mere 164 pages. Things wrap up quickly and neatly, but it has plenty of laughs along the way. Stephanie is watching Bob the dog while Joe works double shifts, Lula is on another non-diet diet, and Stephanie's zany family is up to their usual antics. Best of all, Stephanie's romantic clients have some hilarious problems.

In the world of books, Plum Lovin' is a sugary sweet cupcake with pink frosting and red sprinkles.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-02-2007 - 2:40pm
Thanks for the review and I love how you described it as "a sugary sweet cupcake with pink frosting and red sprinkles" ;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-03-2007 - 5:42pm
This sounds good. I liked Visions. I'll put this one on my list.

Katz

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2007 - 9:20am
This one's even better than Visions, Ann!

Carolyn

PEACE NOW

animated peace symbol

SPEAK OUT

Carolyn