Christine Feehan.......

iVillage Member
Christine Feehan.......
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 8:44pm
Anyone here ever read any of Christine Feehan books? I recently finished "Dark Prince" and am now 3/4 through "Dark Desire".

These are "paranormal romance"...not anything I've ever read before, but I am kind of hooked! LOL Not exactly vampires.....

But really good...I have a friend who sends me a few at a time.

Your thoughts/opinions??

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-28-2003 - 11:32am
I've not yet read any of Christine Feehan's books. I hope to soon. But, I do have an author to suggest if you enjoy the paranormal type of books. Sherrilyn Kenyon (she also writes under Kinley MacGregor). The first book I ever read by her was Born of the Night. Thought it was excellent and have read every book since. LOL I am now a HUGE fan of her writing. She has a website dealing with a series of books she has written called Dark Hunter. If you are interested... http://www.kinleymacgregor.com/hunter/intro.htm

~Missy

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-19-2004 - 6:52am

I just finished the new Christine Feehan book wild rain. I really enjoyed it. and also just finished the new sherrilyn kenyon also. it was really good too. dang its in the other room and my not quit awake brain cannot remember the name of it. anyways I really enjoy both of these writers.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-07-2004 - 12:53am

Big Fan of Christine Feehan's To, I think I have read all of her books so far and LOVED Wild Rain

I can't wait for the rest of the series!

Traci

mom to Matthew(7) and Nickolas(2)

Are you a M.O.M-Mom of Many? Find other M.O.M's