Last Chance for Book Box!

iVillage Member
Last Chance for Book Box!
Sat, 11-04-2006 - 8:41am
I'm compiling the list of participants and putting the box together this weekend. If you still want to participate, now's the time to let me know. E-mail me at: lukareATcomcastDOTnet with your snail mail address. Please put 'Book Box' in the message line so I know what the e-mail is. (I have Jackie's and Ann's info.)

Mothertoboys3, bwbarb, and firstbaby28 -- you all expressed an interest, but I haven't heard from you. Are you still interested? Did you e-mail me? If so I haven't received it. Please try again and let me know here if there's a problem.

I have 5 names, 6 including me. I'm waiting to hear if a friend of my mother's wants to participate, too. I'm excited about doing something new!

"To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world."

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-06-2006 - 8:25am

Yes

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-08-2006 - 5:14pm
Amy, I just emailed you my address. If it's too late, that's ok.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-09-2006 - 12:48pm
I am still interested in the book box but I tried you address and it came back to me.
Do you have to have some letter in Capitals? I will try again,.
Barb
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-09-2006 - 2:31pm

Amy spelled out the address.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-10-2006 - 12:12am
The Box is in the mail! I got everyone here along with some friends and one mother-of-a-friend. You should have received an e-mail from me today showing where you are on the list. If you didn't, let me know. (We're going to Philly for the weekend, but I'll get it next week.)