What type of writer should you be?

iVillage Member
What type of writer should you be?
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 12:00pm

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket

See the books I've read on my Bookshelf at BookCrossing.com...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 5:05pm

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

Photobucket
Community Moderater: Pregnancy & Parenting: iVillage.com
Pregnancy & Parenting

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 5:32pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2008 - 7:06pm

Yeah right!

You Should Be a Joke Writer
You're totally hilarious, and you can find the humor in any situation.
Whether you're spouting off zingers, comebacks, or jokes about life...
You usually can keep a crowd laughing, and you have plenty of material.
You have the makings of a great comedian - or comedic writer.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-09-2008 - 7:06pm

You Should Be a Romance Novelist

You see the world as it should be, and this goes double for all matters of the heart.
You can find the romance in any situation, and you would make a talented romance story writer...
And while you may be a traditional romantic, you're just as likely to be drawn to quirky or dark love stories.
As long as it deals with infatuation, heartbreak, and soulmates - you could write it.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-10-2008 - 9:53am