Prom Nights from Hell.....

iVillage Member
Prom Nights from Hell.....
Wed, 11-26-2008 - 12:59am

Haven't read it yet...it's actually on hold and in transit at a library for me (hope it gets there tomorrow!!!...the library will be closed until Saturday). But it's a collection of short stories by authors such as Meg Cabot and Stephenie Meyer, and it's prom nights with the supernatural.

Also, I plan on picking up some Christopher Pike books....he was my favorite author (or one of...I loved VC Andrews, too) throughout high school, and I think Aly (my monster-lover) will love his books, too. Though she's probably not quite ready yet.

There's a Bon Jovi song that totally goes with a book...I think it's The Party (it was like the second book of a series) and the song is I'll Be There For You.

And one of my favorite books was where the girl saw this unknown guy in a vision or dream and knew he was going to die wearing a red jacket. She met him at a football game (rival team) and he was wearing a red letterman, and she made him buy a new jacket--a white one, which was eventually covered in red blood.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-17-2009 - 10:57pm
Well?
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-02-2009 - 6:09pm

Hey Jackie--I think I posted, but who knows where, that was months ago.

I enjoyed it. I'm not really into the supernatural, but these short stories (I didn't read all of them) were really good.