We can adjust the folders

iVillage Member
We can adjust the folders
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:24am
Please post suggestions for Folder topics that you would like to see added. The current topics are "generic" and we can request to have the titles changed & also to add or delete. It will probably take a couple weeks to decide what works best for us as a community, but I think coming up with more personal folder names may help give this new format a more "homey" feel.

Denise

Denise *CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:46am
Oh, what about sections for common concerns that come up all the time:

Potty Training Troubles,

What would you do?,

I don't mean to rant but...., (venting)

You've gotta Hear this..,

Let's Celebrate!, (birthdays, announcements)

Newborn Mixer,(mom's with newborns)

Boys Rule, (funny stories about our boys)

Queen of the Castle,(overwhelmed with the testosterone, or funny story about being the only female in the bunch)

Wishing for a Princess...(thoughts on wishing for a girl)

Just my thoughts...feel free to use 'em or loose 'em.

Nanc 4Boys

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:45am
How about a RTA folder?
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:34pm
I'd like a "Teenaged Boys" folder, and how about "School Issues" and "Disciplining Boys," too.

Hey, Nanc, I'm following you around!

-- Jennie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:07pm
but we wont need one will we if we never archive? Isnt that the purpose of these new boards? if someone replies to your message you will see it pop up to the top of the screen. At least with every message posted on this new format.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:45am
PP is a bit bogged down with all the changes, so we will probably keep these folders for a little while. I would like to come up with a good list to submit by the end of next week. I was really leery of this change, but it is growing on me & I'm sure we can make this work.

Denise

Denise & Maggie

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:11pm
Oh, that's a good idea, there are a growing number of us moms with teens & wee ones on the board lately. It would be a great way to include..them, us...more!

Jennie...I'm feeling better (BFamily Board reference)..thanks to you guys! ANd I'm getting used to the new board.

Hugs ya later

Nanc 4Boys