The Angels are playing in Oakland (m)

iVillage Member
The Angels are playing in Oakland (m)
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 6:35pm
The Angels are playing in Oakland this weekend. I'm pretty sure we are going to the game on Sunday. The boys (DH included) are really jazzed about the idea. It's a two hr drive to Oakland, but that is much easier than the 6 hr drive to Anaheim.

Denise (YEAH, no little league on Sunday this week, so we can go see the Angels!!!)

Denise & Maggie

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:51pm
The Twins are on tv this weekend. DH is out of town but the boys and I are sure going to watch the games. It is so exciting to watch the games with my boys now that they understand a little about the game.

I am loving the Strike Zone box that the Fox network puts up. It helps so much when explaining balls and strikes. Maybe the other networks will catch on.

Enjoy your game! I would love to go to a game. Hopefully this year!

Carol

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:34am
The strike zone sounds cool, I haven't seen that yet, I'll have to watch for it.

Denise

Denise *CL for

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 11:15pm
Hey Denise! That is so cool! I'm jealous! *LOL* Jacob's t-ball team are going next month to a game (that should be fun) a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds *LOL*

And Jay promised (PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to take me to a Friday, Saturday, Sunday games during August. A couple of them are rally monkey give of aways (I think they are playing the Tigers) I can't wait!

I was watching the ring ceremony earlier and it looked so cool. Last time I checked they were winning!!

Tina

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 4:29pm
have fun-it shouldnt be raining-thats a big plus. Our house are Giant fans-so between going to 3-5 games a week with little league and tball and the giants being on tv-im sure i'll be tired of baseball by the end of the season. Good thing for the most part I really like watching it.

Lisa

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 1:17pm
We're baseball fans here, too, Denise, but we're rooting for the Seattle Mariners. Oakland creamed us! Great job, though. I love good baseball regardless of who's winning. I'll do anything to watch guys run around in tight pants!

Good luck this season,

Jennie

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 3:41am
We're not going. It has been raining all week, so I didn't buy the tickets. The weekend will probably be clear, but we will wait until they come back in July or make the drive down to Anaheim to see them.

Denise

Denise *CL for