Our Little Guy Is HERE!!!

iVillage Member
Our Little Guy Is HERE!!!
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:08am
Just thought I would pop in and let everyone know that now that our little one is here I will be participating in this board. I had posted a couple of times worried about nursing him cause he was coming early. Well, they succesfully stopped my labor until we were 37 weeks along and now our perfect little guy is here. He is 6 days old today and nursing very succesfully. In the hospital I had gotten a little frustrated and thought about not nursing, but I did it. I made it through the sore nipples and teaching him to latch on. Now he does perfect and I thank god for Lansinoh cream! LOL Anyone who is interested in seeing him can go to: http://babycenter.centralbap.com ; click on the letter C and then scroll down until you find Dona & Eric. Once you click on our names his picture comes up w/ all the stats.

I am looking forward to being a member of this board.

Dona & CJ (6 days old)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:21am
Congratulations to you!! Am off to check out his picture!! :)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:23am
Congratulations on your new little guy! I'm glad everything went well. It will be good to *see* you around the board! I love this board, although I prefer the old style. These ladies are so smart; they've helped me plenty of times.

Good luck!

Mollie, nursing Hannah Rose, 4-21-02

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:24am
Congratulations! I couldnt bring up the website but I'm sure he's beautiful! I'm so glad nursing is going well for you.

Jacqui

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:13pm
Welcome to you and your sweet little guy. The ladies here are absolutely awesome. With their help and support I was able to nurse DD #1 to 18 mo (when she weaned) and DD #2 is still nursing at 25.5 mo!

Good luck to you!

Julie

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:49pm
Congratulationa and welcome to the board. Good for you for getting through the hardest part. These ladies are great and will be here to support you throughout your bf relationship. It truly is a wonderful experience for you and your child.

Krista, mommy to Ekiah 5yrs & nursling Elle 61/2mths