Good price on Radian XTSL?

iVillage Member
Good price on Radian XTSL?
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:23am
I found the XTSL on Amazon this morning for $239.99 with free shipping. It's only on the Eclipse color. I went ahead and ordered it because it seemed like a good deal and we needed a new seat for DD. Just curious, is this is a good price?

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 11:46am
Sounds good to me! I think when I was looking a few weeks back, one website had a coupon code that made it slightly less, but I never tried it so who knows if it worked. we ended up finding one locally for 10% less than MSRP in Nitro (so about 270), and I am very happy with my purchase. the Eclipse cover is the same as the Nitro, it seems to breathe really well, it's kind of sporty. Oh and I should also mention, DD LOVES her new seat! she points to the sun and says "happy" each time she climbs in! (the climbing in is new since she got the seat too, she'd NEVER have climbed into her Marathon and she loves her Moocow cover! but it's just not the same!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-30-2010 - 12:54pm

To make you feel better, Amazon seems to be the cheapest out there fore the Sunshine Kids RadianXT Eclipse;)
http://www.carseatszoko.com/Sunshine-Kids-RadianXT-Convertible-Car-Seat-Eclipse/1090/

Now I am going offline again, into the sun!!