Do you dress baby accordingly???

iVillage Member
Do you dress baby accordingly???
Sun, 03-05-2006 - 3:23pm
Based on the go-see your child is going on (especially babies), do you dress your child accordingly, or is it generally the same outfit? I know they say it doesn't really matter what they're wearing.... but still, I can't help but put thought into it. When Aidan had a Children's Place go-see, I debated putting him in a CP top and jeans. Do you dress your baby in the brand you're going for? Just wondering! :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Image hosted by Photobucket.com 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-05-2006 - 3:50pm
We have only had one brand audition and that was for baby Gap. I didn't put Brock in a Gap outfit but did dress him in a casual outfit that fit their type of style, kwim? I usually put the boys in one of a couple same outfits for auditions. Our manager specifies for the audition what the dress is, casual, jeans, etc....9 out of 10 times it's just casual or nice casual.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-06-2006 - 2:28pm
I dress the baby cute. It doesn't really matter. I did dress him in a Polo shirt for RL... Just find something really cute on him and stick with it. I would suggest something that compliments his eyes. Eyes are the key!!!!
Feb siggie
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-25-2006 - 1:46am

BUMP!!!

Hoping for girl experiences on this one!!! I didnlt dress Grace in RL for a go see and totally wished I had afterward.... she has a Hannah Anderson audition monday and I'm stumped. What to do, what to do!!!! Any input?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comgroupmember2.gif
Image hosting by Photobucketmomr.jpgImage hosting by Photobucket
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Beckagirls.jpg picture by dollbabybeck

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-25-2006 - 9:03am

My little one recently had a RL go-see and I was unsure of what to do. I had a RL shirt so it wouldn't have been a problem. I called a girlfriend and she said if I have it already then dress him in it... It was a good choice for us that day. My guy fits into a smaller size than what their "charts" reccomend and that is why I ultimately did it. While we were there the casting person said "ooh we love that shirt" and then proceeded to check the tag to see what size it was... Hmmm Well he did book the job but the funny thing was that the outfit he wore at the job was a size 12m. It was sort of small but they liked it that way. They had let the pants out a tiny bit.

I would still say don't go out and buy something just for the go-see. But then again don't listen to me as I just took the baby to the GAP and went out and bought an outfit for it!!!!! I wanted something more spring and all I have is winter.

Feb siggie