Agencies for Twins

iVillage Member
Agencies for Twins
Tue, 03-07-2006 - 6:47pm

Hello, I visited this board last year for a few months. I tool a long break to have my twin boys.Does anyone know if there are agencies that mainly deal with identical twins.
I have 2 identical boys that just turned 4 months. I also have 3 year old boy. Beleive or not, no girls (I have 4 boys)

Anita

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-07-2006 - 7:38pm

Hi Anita :)

I am also in the all boy boat! I have id. 7 yr old boys and a 14mth old. Where are you located? I am in Sth. CA. You can go to the SAG website: www.sag.org and look up agents in your area. The best thing to do is submit 2-3 snapshots you have taken from home. The background should be plain and simple. Usually 2 closeups and 1 body shot. Put all your info on the back: your name, boys names, DOB, hair color, eye color, height, weight, and contact info. Send a SASE and if they are not interested they will return the pics to you. The odds of them not being interested in ID twins is slim to none ;) I would write "Identical Twin Babies" on the outside of the envelope, they will probably get back to you pretty soon. Let me know if you have any questions. I can give you a few specific names if you are in Sth. CA. There are a couple other moms here in CA and a few on the East coast. Good luck and welcome to the incredibly wonderful world of multiples :)

Image hosting by Photobucket