Booked out for baseball season :(

iVillage Member
Booked out for baseball season :(
Thu, 03-09-2006 - 11:13am
Hi girls-
Thought I'd give you an update on the boys. They have been booked out for the entire baseball season. It runs from now until May. I gave their manager a list of their games, they have 2 a week on most weeks. They have moved up a division this year and have started pitching. It is difficult for them to miss a game because the team loses 2 players---and, honestly not to sound too proud, they are 2 of the stronger players and do really well together for the team. So, the manager decided it was best to book them out until the end of the season. That is sad for me only because they have been getting really excited about auditions and seem to have started to get into a "groove" of not being nervous, being more outgoing, etc.... at the auditions. So it is sad for me to see them go from just starting to really get the hang of things to nothing for 3 mths! On the other side, their childhood has to come first and they looooooooooove baseball. If I told them they had to miss a game for an audition, they would never want to go on another call! I promised them a balance between auditions and fun and won't break that....still tough though. Their manager did say that if something big or perfect for them came up they would submit them and make arrangements around the games. They can miss practice here and there and they understand that if they booked something that conflicted with a game they would have to miss the game, but you can't pick and choose auditions around a game schedule ;) Just thought I'd share with all of you.... Hope all of you are well. The board has been picking up again---so nice to see!!! Chat soon...
Image hosting by Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-09-2006 - 12:47pm
Awe how bitter sweet for you & what a good mommy !!

xoxo Chelsea

Payton Wayne captured my heart forever on May 8th 2005

Visit Payton's Web Pa

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-09-2006 - 9:17pm
Ok...too funny!!! So we just got a call from our manager and the boys have an audition tomorrow!!! Of course I type my previous post and then they get a call ;) It's for Kay Jewelers(sp) and they have to wear pajamas :) Wish them good luck vibes please :) It's not until 5:20 in the evening so at least maybe we'll miss the rush hour home :) TTYS

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-11-2006 - 6:21pm
Well that lasted long! lol
Break a leg.....
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-11-2006 - 8:07pm
haha, that was quick!!!! Let us know if they get it!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket