Getting Started in Tampa Florida

iVillage Member
Getting Started in Tampa Florida
Mon, 03-13-2006 - 9:16am

HI

I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with agencies in the Tampa Bay/Orlando Florida area??
My children were picked from a local WalMart to do a commercial. They did it and my 14 yr old daughter would like to do more. (My 9yr old son is not exactly interested at this time.) also my friend has 5 gorgeous children...including 5 yr old triplets! 3 beautiful girls! They even love to pose for pictures! We want to take some pics and get comp cards made and get them out to agencies. We just need that push with the best way to do the pics and comp cards. I knwo for the 5 yr old triplets that snapshots taken by mom is probably the way to go. But should I get something more professional for my 14 yr old daughter?
Any advice at all will be appreciated.
Thanks
Christine

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-13-2006 - 10:51pm

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-14-2006 - 5:36am

Hi Amanda!

Thank you so much for your reply! Your info and the list of agencies will be just the push we needed. I had looked online b4 for agencies but never found one this complete. THANK YOU!!
I have to go out of town for a few days but when I get back I am going to get started on this!
By the way...your boys are so handsome!! And I read your post about the baseball conflict. My son was 8 and playing baseball when we got the call about the WalMart commercial. It meant he was going to have to miss an important end of season game! I knew he was not going to be happy about that! I think the producer was shocked that I was hesitant when he told me when filming would be. My husband is the coach and my son was one of the stronger players on the team also...so I knew he wouldn't be thrilled about the timing either...but for us we figured it was a once in a lifetime thing...just a neat experience to have.
Anyway, thank you again for all the info.
I'll be popping in here to see what's new with everyone!
Christine